On this page:
"30 Beats" is a 2012 comedy romance film written and directed by Alexis Lloyd.
- countries: France, United States of America
- languages: English Language, French
- producers: Molly Conners, Carl Kwaku Ford, Alexis Lloyd
- executive producers: Susan Batson, Ronald Guttman, Pierre Lagrange
- production design by Brian Rzepka
- art direction by Kaet McAnneny
- written by Alexis Lloyd
- Ingeborga Dapkūnaitė as Alice
- Jason Day as Diego
- Vahina Giocante as Kim
- Jennifer Tilly as Erika
- Paz de la Huerta as Laura
- Justin Kirk as Adam
- Ben Levin as Sean
- Lee Pace as Matt
- Condola Rashad as Julie
- Thomas Sadoski as Julian
- Carla Collado as Girl
- Kimberli Alexis Flores as One Night Stand Girl
- Aliyaah Hashi as The Other Girl
- Gabé Hirsch as Bar Girl
- Julian Mercer as Danny
- casting by Billy Hopkins
- cinematography by Lisa Rinzler
- edited by Xavier Loutreuil
- music by C.C. Adcock
- costume design by Linda Belkebir & Katie Calcaterra
- set decoration by Kate Noll
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy
- released on
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 30 Beats
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T. F. Allen
— Pulse slow (falls 30 beats),". — Pulse slow, falling to 50 and then 35,". — Pulse slow, 40 ,51.
by Alfred Stengel
The differences in pulse-frequency at the hours when the temperature is highest and at those when the temperature is lowest is likely to be from 10 to 20 and even 30 beats. In general, the high and the low number of pulse-beats and the high ...
Encyclopedia of Neuroscience (2009)
Volume One by Larry R. Squire
In the syndrome PoTS, also called the neuropathic PoTS, the heart rate rises by over 30 beats minÀ1 during standing or head-up tilt, without postural hypotension . There is no evidence of widespread autonomic failure. However, in some cases ...
The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine: An IOC Medical Commission Publication, The Young Athlete (2008)
by Helge Hebestreit, Oded Bar-Or
showed that individuals with DS exhibited maximal heart rates that were 30 beats·min−1 lower than those of the non-disabled control group. Consistent with this notion, most studies on children with DS show that maximal heart rates ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 30 Beats
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 30 Beats
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 30 Beats to see it in context!