3009 a.k.a. CBS Storybreak is a Saturday morning anthology television series that originally aired on the CBS network during the 1985 season. Hosted by Captain Kangaroo's Bob Keeshan, the episodes are half-hour animated adaptations of some of the most beloved children's books published at the time of airing, including How to Eat Fried Worms. Other episodes included Dragon's Blood and Ratha's Creature.
- begun on and completed on (28 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing nomination for Robert Ciaglia
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Main Title and Graphic Design nomination for C. David Pina, Tom Burton, Ken Leonard
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Animated Program nomination for Steve Lumley, Buzz Potamkin, Paul Bogrow, Chris Cuddington, Allan Stevens
"3009" a.k.a. "The Minature" is a book by Eden Phillpotts.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1926
- 3009 a.k.a. Eflornithine is a drug found to be effective in the treatment of facial hirsutism as well as in African trypanosomiasis. Eflornithine hydrochloride cream for topical application is meant for women suffering from facial hirsutism. Eflornithine for injection against sleeping sickness is manufactured by Sanofi Aventis and sold under the brand name Ornidyl in the USA. Both are prescription drugs.
- also known as 二氟甲基鳥氨酸
- 3009 a.k.a. Fucales is an order in the brown algae. Members of this order are fucoids. The list of families in Fucales, as well as additional taxonomic information on algae, is publicly accessible at Algaebase.
- 3009 a.k.a. Joe Millionaire - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 3009 a.k.a. histone cluster 1, H1b is a gene.
- also known as H1 histone family, member 5; histone 1, H1b