301 a.k.a. Calcium is a chemical element with symbol Ca and atomic number 20. Calcium is a soft gray alkaline earth metal, and is the fifth-most-abundant element by mass in the Earth's crust. Calcium is also the fifth-most-abundant dissolved ion in seawater by both molarity and mass, after sodium, chloride, magnesium, and sulfate.
- also known as CA; calcium ion; UN 1855; UN 1401; Calcitat; NA 1401; Calcium, Ca; Calcium chloride; Calcicat
301 a.k.a. Mirror Mirror 2: Mirror, Mirror II is a co-production between Australia and New Zealand that was released in 1997. Unlike the first series, Mirror, Mirror, which was one story played out over a number of episodes, this series has individual adventures in each new episode, but there is a story linking them all.
- also known as Mirror, Mirror II
- begun in and completed on (16 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each
- countries: Australia, New Zealand
- created by Posie Graeme-Evans
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Time travel, Drama
- award: - AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode "Shipwreck".) nomination for Dave Gibson & Andrew Blaxland
"301" is the a jazz album Esbjörn Svensson Trio released 30 September 2008. As the pianist Esbjörn Svensson died in June 2008, this is the last album for the band.
- genre: Jazz
- released on
301 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 301 a.k.a. Personality disorder: Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability. The definitions may vary somewhat, according to source.
- also known as Character disorders, Personality disorders
- 301 a.k.a. annexin A1 is a gene.
- also known as annexin I (lipocortin I), annexin I, lipocortin I
- 301 a.k.a. Jack and Jeremy's Real Lives - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 301 to learn how to say it correctly!