Who is 302?
302 a.k.a. Isaac Asimov was an American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University, best known for his works of science fiction and for his popular science books. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time, having written or edited more than 500 books and an estimated 90,000 letters and postcards. His books have been published in 9 of the 10 major categories of the Dewey Decimal Classification.
- also known as Paul French; Dr. "A"; H. B. Ogden; George E. Dale; Asimov; isaac_asimov; The Human Typewriter; Isaak Judah Ozimov; Asimov, Isaac; Isaak Yudovich Ozimov
- born on (96 years ago) in Petrovichi, Smolensk Oblast, child of Judah Asimov and Anna Rachel Berman Asimov
- ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jews, Jewish people, Russian American, Jewish American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author, writer, novelist, biochemist, science writer, historian, essayist, actor
- died on (23 years ago) in Brooklyn of complications of hiv infection, renal failure, hiv/aids, heart failure
- read more about Isaac Asimov (novelist)
302 a.k.a. Penguin Australia is a publisher.
302 a.k.a. Sky Trackers was a television series created by Jeff Peck and Tony Morphett, and produced by Patricia Edgar and Margot McDonald for the Australian Children's Television Foundation. The series was a winner of various Television Awards.
- begun in and completed in (22 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 25 minutes each
- country: Australia
- created by Tony Morphett
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Drama
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode "Skating the Dish".) nomination for Margot McDonald & Patricia Edgar
- AACTA Award for Best Young Actor nomination for Zbych Trofimiuk
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode "Long Distance Call") nomination for Margot McDonald & Patricia Edgar
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode "Skating the Dish".), received by Patricia Edgar & Margot McDonald
- AACTA Award for Best Young Actor, received by Zbych Trofimiuk
- 302 a.k.a. Sea Serpent is a steel roller coaster at Morey's Piers in Wildwood, New Jersey. Opened in 1984, it was built by Vekoma, and was the first boomerang-style coaster to be built in the US. The coaster's installation was part of a redevelopment of the Marine Pier into a new Mariner's Landing area in 1984.
- 302 is a Postal Code.
- 302 a.k.a. Salmonella is a genus of rod-shaped, Gram-negative bacteria. There are only two species of Salmonella, Salmonella bongori and Salmonella enterica, of which there are around six subspecies and innumerable serovars. The genus belongs to the same family as Escherichia, which includes the species E.coli.
- also known as 沙門氏菌屬
- 302 a.k.a. annexin A2 is a gene.
- also known as chromobindin 8, placental anticoagulant protein IV, calpactin I heavy polypeptide, annexin II, lipocortin II
- 302 a.k.a. Kama Sutra - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 302 a.k.a. Sexual and gender identity disorders is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 302 to learn how to say it correctly!