303 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 303
What does 303 mean as a name of something?
- [uncountable, informal, firearms] The .303 British rifle calibre.
- [countable] A rifle chambered in this calibre, normally the SMLE series.
303 a.k.a. Iron is a chemical element with symbol Fe and atomic number 26. It is a metal in the first transition series. It is by mass the most common element on Earth, forming much of Earth's outer and inner core. It is the fourth most common element in the Earth's crust. Its abundance in rocky planets like Earth is due to its abundant production by fusion in high-mass stars, where the production of nickel-56 is the last nuclear fusion reaction that is exothermic. Consequently, radioactive nickel is the last element to be produced before the violent collapse of a supernova scatters precursor radionuclide of iron into space.
- also known as Fe; Iron, Fe; Armco iron; Carbonyl iron; Ferrovac e; Infed; LOHA; Malleable iron; Metopirone; Metyrapone; PZHO; Remko; Venofer; Wrought iron; hematite; limonite; magnetite; taconite
- "303" a.k.a. ".303" is a 2009 short film directed by David Serge and produced by The Bigger Picture Malta.
- country: Malta
- language: English Language
- 303 a.k.a. Emerald Cove is a tv program.
"303" is a musical album of Rudy Royston.
- released on
- read more about 303, Northcote
- 303 a.k.a. Alcoholism is a broad term for problems with alcohol, and generally refers to alcohol addiction, which is the compulsive and uncontrolled consumption of alcoholic beverages, usually to the detriment of the drinker's health, personal relationships, and social standing. It is medically considered a disease, specifically an addictive illness. In psychiatry several other terms have been used, specifically "alcohol abuse", "alcohol dependence," and "alcohol use disorder" which have slightly different definitions. Alcohol misuse has the potential to damage almost every organ in the body, including the brain. The cumulative toxic effects of chronic alcohol abuse can cause both medical and psychiatric problems. One who has alcoholism is called an alcoholic.
- also known as Alcohol dependence, Teenage alcoholism, Alcoholic
- 303 is a six-issue comic-book mini-series created by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, and published by Avatar Press. The story targets a mature audience.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 303 to learn how to say it correctly!