308 a.k.a. Grenada is an island country consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- also known as 格林纳达
- founded on (41 years ago)
- part of British West Indies, Americas, Windward Islands, North America
308 is a musical group.
- album: "Atomic Assault"
308 a.k.a. X Libris is a publisher.
"308" a.k.a. "The 37th Mandala" is a horror novel written by Marc Laidlaw and published in 1996. It tells the story of New Age writer Derek Crowe who uses an ancient mystical text as the basis of one of his works. As his writing gains popularity, it also attracts the unwanted attention of the 37 mandalas — terrible Lovecraftian-style monsters — that the original text was about.
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - World Fantasy Award for Best Novel nomination for Marc Laidlaw
"308" is a 2013 film written by Riheam Junianti and directed by Jose Purnomo.
- also known as Samudra Hotel
- country: Indonesia
- language: Indonesian Language
- director: Jose Poernomo
- producers: Raam Soraya & Rocky Soraya
- written by Riheam Junianti
- cinematography by Jose Poernomo
- edited by Sastha Sunu
- music by David Purnomo
- genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- released on
- 308 a.k.a. KTXS-TV is the ABC television affiliate for the Abilene/Sweetwater/Brownwood market. The station is licensed to Sweetwater, and broadcasts its digital signal on UHF channel 20 from a broadcasting tower near Trent, Texas. Syndicated programming broadcast on KTXS includes: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Bethenny, Dr. Phil, and Texas Country Reporter.
- official website: www.ktxs.com
- 308 a.k.a. Acute stress reaction is a psychological condition arising in response to a terrifying or traumatic event. It should not be confused with the unrelated circulatory condition of shock, or the concept of shock value.
- also known as Mental shock, Acute stress disorder, Psychological shock, Shock
- 308 a.k.a. annexin A5 is a gene.
- also known as lipocortin V, annexin 5, placental anticoagulant protein I, anchorin CII, endonexin II
- 308 a.k.a. It's a Great Life: It's a Great Life is an American situation comedy which aired on NBC from 1954 to 1956. Frances Bavier, six years before being cast as Aunt Bee in CBS's The Andy Griffith Show, played a somewhat similar role as Mrs. Amy Morgan, the owner of a boarding house.
- begun on and completed on (59 years ago)
- 78 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Main Title and Graphic Design nomination for Ronald Clark, Terri Friedman, John Ridgway
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 308 to learn how to say it correctly!