- "3096" a.k.a. "3096 Days": 3096 is a 2013 German drama film directed by Sherry Hormann. The film is based on the true story of Natascha Kampusch, a 10-year old girl and her eight-year ordeal being kidnapped by Wolfgang Přiklopil. Northern Irish actress Antonia Campbell-Hughes portrays Kampusch, while Thure Lindhardt plays Přiklopil.
- read more about 3096 Days
- 3096 a.k.a. Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island: Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island is a Saturday morning children's show that aired on Kids' WB in the United States, from September 17, 2005 to May 27, 2006. The show was produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program nomination for Sander Schwartz, Aaron Simpson, Margaret M. Dean, Michael Taylor Donovan, Matt Danner, William Schifrin, Michael Hack & Ray De Laurentis
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing - Live Action and Animation nomination for Mark Keefer, Mike Garcia, Mark Keatts, Rick Hinson, Joe Pizzulo, Charles Smith, Will Anderson
"3096" a.k.a. "The Judas Glass" is a book by Michael Cadnum.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-03
Who is 3096?
3096 a.k.a. Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff: George Ivanovich Gurdjieff, also commonly referred to as Georges Ivanovich Gurdjieff and G. I. Gurdjieff, was an influential spiritual teacher of the early to mid-20th century who taught that most humans live their lives in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep", but that it is possible to transcend to a higher state of consciousness and achieve full human potential. Gurdjieff developed a method for doing so, calling his discipline "The Work" or "the Method". According to his principles and instructions, Gurdjieff's method for awakening one's consciousness is different from that of the fakir, monk or yogi, so his discipline is also called the "Fourth Way". At one point, he described his teaching as being "esoteric Christianity".
- also known as Gurdjieff, Georges Ivanovitch; G. I. Gurdjieff; George Gurdjieff; George Ivanovich Gurdjieff; G. I Gurdjieff; Գեորգի Իվանովիչ Գյուրջիև; გიორგი გურჯიევი; Гео́ргий Ива́нович Гюрджи́ев; Γεώργιος Γεωργιάδης; Georges Gurdjieff
- born in (149 years ago) in Gyumri
- nationality: Armenia
- profession: Philosopher, teacher
- died on (65 years ago) in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- read more about Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff (philosopher)
3096 a.k.a. Ivy Press is a publisher, author.
- written work: "The Lost Art of Towel Origami"
3096 is a Postal Code.
- 3096 a.k.a. Newton's Apple - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 3096 a.k.a. human immunodeficiency virus type I enhancer binding protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as cirhin interaction protein, human immunodeficiency virus type I enhancer-binding protein 1, zinc finger protein 40, major histocompatibility complex binding protein 1, OTTHUMP00000039260, positive regulatory domain II binding factor 1