|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 31
What does 31 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 31 a.k.a. Leicestershire is a landlocked county in the English Midlands. It takes its name from the City of Leicester, traditionally its administrative centre, although the City of Leicester unitary authority is today administered separately from the rest of Leicestershire. The county borders Nottinghamshire to the north, Lincolnshire to the north-east, Rutland to the east, Northamptonshire to the south-east, Warwickshire to the south-west, Staffordshire to the west, and Derbyshire to the north-west. The border with Warwickshire is Watling Street.
- also known as county of Leicestershire
- country: United Kingdom
- 31 a.k.a. Haute-Garonne is a department in the southwest of France named after the Garonne river. Its main city is Toulouse.
- 31 a.k.a. Runaway Mountain is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas.
- 31 is a Postal Code.
- 31 is a Postal Code.
- 31 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
31 a.k.a. Fawcett Publications was an American publishing company founded in 1919 in Robbinsdale, Minnesota by Wilford Hamilton "Captain Billy" Fawcett. At the age of 16, Fawcett ran away from home to join the Army, and the Spanish-American War took him to the Philippines. Back in Minnesota, he became a police reporter for the Minneapolis Journal. While a World War I Army captain, Fawcett's experience with the Army publication Stars and Stripes gave him the notion to get into publishing, and his bawdy cartoon and joke magazine, Captain Billy's Whiz Bang, became the launch pad for a vast publishing empire embracing magazines, comic books and paperback books.
- also known as Fawcett Publications, Inc.; Greenwich, CT: Fawcett Publications
"31" a.k.a. "Jungle Girl" is an Edgar Rice Burroughs Lost World novel set in a forgotten kingdom in the jungles of Cambodia.
- also known as "The Land of Hidden Men", "The Land of Hidden Men (1963)", The Land of Hidden Men, The Dancing Girl of the Leper King
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1932
- released on (83 years ago)
- 31 a.k.a. Manufacturing is an industry, organization type, garment.
- also known as Κατασκευές, Manifattura, Üretim, 제조, Průmyslová výroba, Sản xuất, Industrie de fabricaţie, Paggawa, Produksjon, 製造, Tillverkning, Fabricación, Teollinen valmistus, Fertigung, Produktionsprozess, 制造业
- 31: Einunddreißig ist die natürliche Zahl zwischen dreißig und zweiunddreißig. Sie ist ungerade und eine Primzahl.
- 31 a.k.a. My Wife and Kids - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 31 a.k.a. acetyl-Coenzyme A carboxylase alpha is a gene.
- also known as acetyl-CoA carboxylase 1, ACC-alpha, acetyl-CoA carboxylase-alpha