3103 is a Postal Code.
"3103" is a musical album of Vermiforme.
- 3103 a.k.a. Diphenylpyraline is a first-generation antihistamine with anticholinergic effects of the diphenylpiperidine class. It is marketed in Europe for the treatment of allergies. DPP has also been found to act as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and produces hyperactivity in rodents. It has been shown to be useful in the treatment of Parkinsonism.
- 3103 a.k.a. Cold Case Files is a reality legal show/documentary on the cable channel A&E Network hosted by Bill Kurtis that documents the investigation of various long-unsolved murders through the use of modern forensic science, and criminal psychology, in addition to recent breakthroughs in the case involving previously silent witnesses.
- begun on and completed in (7 years ago)
- 126 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Kurtis Productions, Ltd.
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Documentary film, Mystery
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Non-fiction Series nomination for Laura Fleury, Michael T. Harvey, Bill Kurtis, Tania Lindsay, Mary Frances O'Conner & Mike West
- official website: www.aetv.com/cold_case_files
- 3103 a.k.a. Hydrodictyaceae is a family of algae, in the order Chlorococcales.
- 3103 a.k.a. Newton's Apple - Season 9 is a tv season.