3114 a.k.a. Columbo is an American detective mystery television film series, starring Peter Falk as Columbo, a homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. The character and television show were created by William Link and Richard Levinson. The show popularized the inverted detective story format. Almost every episode begins by showing the commission of the crime and its perpetrator; the series therefore has no "whodunit" element. The plot revolves mainly around how the perpetrator, whose identity is already known to the audience, will finally be caught and exposed.
- also known as 新刑事コロンボ, Inspektor Columbo, 神探可伦坡
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 69 episodes of 120 minutes each, in 10 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by William Link & Richard Levinson
- regular cast:
- Peter Falk as Lieutenant Columbo between and (31 years and 11 months)
- Mike Lally as 2nd Bartender
- John P. Finnegan as Barney between and (30 years and 12 months)
- Bruce Kirby as Sergeant George Kramer between and (21 years and 7 months)
- Charles D. Miller as Crime Scene Cop between and (1 year and 10 months)
- Vito Scotti as Chadwick the clothier between and (16 years)
- Fred Draper as Cab Driver
- Dianne Turley Travis as Blonde At Birthday Of Mrs Hayward between and (18 years and 11 months)
- Ed McCready as Detective #2 between and (5 years)
- Patrick McGoohan as Colonel Lyle C. Rumford between and (23 years and 11 months)
- Robert Culp as Dr. Bart Keppel
- Val Avery as Artie Jessup
- Steven Gilborn as George between and (1 year)
- Jerome Guardino as Sergeant Burke
- Shera Danese as Cathleen Calvert between and (20 years and 7 months)
- Gerry Okuneff as Dealer between and (3 years and 4 months)
- Alan Fudge as David Chase between and (16 years and 10 months)
- Bill Zuckert as Father between and (15 years and 7 months)
- John Petlock as Plainclothesman #2 between and (3 years and 5 months)
- John Petlock as Male Guest between and (3 years and 5 months)
- Vito Scotti as Vito between and (16 years)
- Alan Fudge as Mr. Redman between and (16 years and 10 months)
- Dianne Turley Travis as Greta between and (18 years and 11 months)
- Ed McCready as plainclothesman between and (5 years)
- Patrick McGoohan as Oscar Finch between and (23 years and 11 months)
- Patrick McGoohan as Eric Prince between and (23 years and 11 months)
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Mystery, Thriller, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Episode: Murder by the Book) nomination for Steven Bochco
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Requiem For A Falling Star) nomination for Jackson Gillis
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series (NBC Sunday Mystery Movie), received by Peter Falk
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Film Editing - Drama Series (For episode "How to Dial a Murder (#7.4)") nomination for Robert Watts
- TV Land Favorite "Casual Friday" Cop Award nomination for Peter Falk
- official website: www.superdramatv.com/line/columbo
"3114" a.k.a. "A History Maker" is a novel by Alisdair Gray first published in 1994. The sources of the novel are to be found in a play by Gray in the 1970s which was titled "The History Maker". The novel was described in the Daily Telegraph as "Sir Walter Scott meets Rollerball" and is set in the future in the Scottish borders, when society is matriarchal and its male members amuse themselves with fighting battles as a spectator sport.
- language: English Language
- author: Alasdair Gray
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
- 3114 is a Postal Code.
- 3114 is a Postal Code.
- 3114 a.k.a. Disopyramide is an antiarrhythmic medication used in the treatment of Ventricular Tachycardia. It is a sodium channel blocker and therefore classified as a Class 1a anti-arrhythmic agent.’ Disopyramide has a negative inotropic effect on the ventricular myocardium, significantly decreasing the contractility.' Disopyramide also has an anticholinergic effect on the heart which accounts for many adverse side effects. Disopyramide is available in both oral and intravenous forms, and has a low degree of toxicity.
- 3114 a.k.a. Ulvaceae is a family of green algae.
- also known as 石莼科
- 3114 a.k.a. Fruit and Vegetable Preserving and Specialty Food Manufacturing is an industry.
- 3114 a.k.a. major histocompatibility complex, class II, DP alpha 2 (pseudogene) is a gene.