"314" a.k.a. "Oaths and Miracles" is an award-nominated book by Nancy Kress.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Nancy Kress
- 314 a.k.a. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a psychiatric disorder of the neurodevelopmental type in which there are significant problems of attention, hyperactivity, or acting impulsively that are not appropriate for a person's age. These symptoms must begin by age six to twelve and persist for more than six months for a diagnosis to be made. In school-aged individuals inattention symptoms often result in poor school performance.
- also known as ADHD, ADD, AD/HD, Attention deficit disorder
- 314 a.k.a. Townsend Television is an American sketch comedy television show that aired on Fox on Sunday nights from September 12, 1993 to December 26, 1993.
- 314 a.k.a. Textile Product Mills is an industry.
- 314 a.k.a. amine oxidase, copper containing 2 (retina-specific) is a gene.
- also known as amine oxidase, copper containing 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 314 to learn how to say it correctly!