317 a.k.a. Selenium is a chemical element with symbol Se and atomic number 34. It is a nonmetal with properties that are intermediate between those of its periodic table column-adjacent chalcogen elements sulfur and tellurium. It rarely occurs in its elemental state in nature, or as pure ore compounds. Selenium was discovered in 1817 by Jöns Jacob Berzelius, who noted the similarity of the new element to the previously known tellurium.
- also known as Selenium, Se; SE
"317" a.k.a. "Panda Ray" is a book by Michael Kandel.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Time travel
- copyright: 1996
317 a.k.a. G.P. is a drama TV series directed by Ali Ali and Julian Pringle.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 318 episodes of 50 minutes each, in 8 seasons
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genre: Medical fiction
- some of the awards:
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actress nomination for Denise Roberts
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor nomination for John McTernan
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Series nomination for Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor, received by John McTernan
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Series, received by Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- AACTA Award for Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama (For episode "Sing Me a Lullaby".) nomination for Claudia Karvan
- Australian Film Institute Award for Best Direction in Television Drama (For episode "Sing Me a Lullaby".) nomination for Peter Andrikidis
- Logie Award for Most Popular Series nomination for ABC1
- AACTA Award for Best Screenplay in Television (For episode "Ceremony of Innocence") nomination for Katherine Thomson
- AACTA Award for Best Lead Actor in a Television Drama (For Episode 8, "Ceremony Of Innocence") nomination for Marton Csokas
- AACTA Award for Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama (For episode "Sing Me a Lullaby".), received by Claudia Karvan
- Australian Film Institute Award for Best Direction in Television Drama (For episode "Sing Me a Lullaby".), received by Peter Andrikidis
317 a.k.a. Mandarin is a publisher.
317 a.k.a. The Vortex is a corkscrew roller coaster in Calaway Park in Alberta, Canada.
- 317 a.k.a. Coenzyme A is a coenzyme, notable for its role in the synthesis and oxidation of fatty acids, and the oxidation of pyruvate in the citric acid cycle. All genomes sequenced to date encode enzymes that use coenzyme A as a substrate, and around 4% of cellular enzymes use it as a substrate. In humans, CoA biosynthesis requires cysteamine, pantothenate, and adenosine triphosphate.
- also known as تميم الانزيم أ, CoA, CoA-SH, Coenzym-A, 辅酶A
- 317 a.k.a. Pseudomonas syringae is a rod-shaped, Gram-negative bacterium with polar flagella. As a plant pathogen, it can infect a wide range of species, and exists as over 50 different pathovars, all of which are available to researchers from international culture collections such as the NCPPB, ICMP, and others. It is unclear whether these pathovars represent a single species.
- 317 a.k.a. RMS Oceanic was a transatlantic ocean liner built for the White Star Line. She sailed on her maiden voyage on 6 September 1899 and was the largest ship in the world until 1901. At the outbreak of World War I in 1914 she was commissioned into Royal Navy service on 8 August 1914, as an armed merchant cruiser.
- also known as آراماس اوشنیک
- 317 a.k.a. SS Britannic was an ocean liner of the White Star Line. It was the first of three ships of the White Star Line to sail with Britannic name.
- also known as اساس بریتانیک
- 317 a.k.a. Mild mental retardation is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 317 a.k.a. apoptotic peptidase activating factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as apoptotic protease activating factor 1, apoptotic protease activating factor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 317 to learn how to say it correctly!