3175 a.k.a. McSweeney's: McSweeney's Publishing is an American publishing house founded by editor Dave Eggers and headquartered in San Francisco. The recipient of dozens of awards for its contributions to literature and publishing, McSweeney's was named the country's seventh most innovative media company for 2012, just behind Reddit, "for proving the value of print publishing.".
- also known as McSweeney's Books
- official website: www.mcsweeneys.net
"3175" a.k.a. "The Moor's Last Sigh": The Moor's Last Sigh is the fifth novel by Salman Rushdie, published in 1995. It is set in the Indian cities of Bombay and Cochin.
- also known as Des Mauren letzter Seufzer, El último suspiro del moro, Le
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (20 years ago)
- some of the awards:
3175 a.k.a. Crossing Jordan is an American television crime/drama series that aired on NBC from September 24, 2001 to May 16, 2007. It stars Jill Hennessy as Jordan Cavanaugh, M.D., a crime-solving forensic pathologist employed in the Massachusetts Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. The show used an ensemble cast approach that featured a group of Jordan's co-workers and police detectives assigned to the various cases. Its roster of central characters was created by Tim Kring, who also developed its core format. The title refers to both the name of the main character, who is commonly shown as "crossing" others—especially authority figures—to learn what she wants to know, and the biblical metaphor of the ancient Hebrews crossing the Jordan River, commonly used in spiritual songs to represent death and passage to the afterlife.
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 117 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Tim Kring
- regular cast:
- Jill Hennessy as Jordan Cavanaugh
- Miguel Ferrer as Garret Macy
- Jerry O'Connell as Detective Woody Hoyt
- Steve Valentine as Nigel Townsend
- Ravi Kapoor as Mahesh "Bug" Vijay
- Kathryn Hahn as Lily Lebowski
- Ken Howard as Maximilian "Max" Cavanaugh
- Leslie Bibb
- Mahershala Ali
- Ivan Sergei
- Lorraine Toussaint
- Paul Wesley as Quentin Baker
- genres: Legal, Crime Fiction, Crime, Drama
- some of the awards:
- American Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Regular Series nomination for John B. Aronson
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Individual Episode (in a series without a regular LGBT character) (For episode "Scared Straight")
- ALMA Award for Favorite TV Actor (Outstanding Actor - Television Series, Mini-Series, or TV Movie) nomination for Miguel Ferrer
- official website: www.nbc.com/Crossing_Jordan
3175 is a postal code in Dandenong, Victoria, Australia.
- 3175 a.k.a. Spellbinder - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 3175 a.k.a. one cut domain, family member 1 is a gene.
- also known as hepatocyte nuclear factor 6, alpha