318 a.k.a. Vitamin A is a group of unsaturated nutritional organic compounds, that includes retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and several provitamin A carotenoids, among which beta-carotene is the most important. Vitamin A has multiple functions: it is important for growth and development, for the maintenance of the immune system and good vision. Vitamin A is needed by the retina of the eye in the form of retinal, which combines with protein opsin to form rhodopsin, the light-absorbing molecule necessary for both low-light and color vision. Vitamin A also functions in a very different role as retinoic acid, which is an important hormone-like growth factor for epithelial and other cells.
- also known as Vitamin A, IU; VITA_IU; (all-E)-3,7-Dimethyl-9-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2,4,6,8-nonatetraen-1-ol; Vitamin A1; all-trans-Retinol; b-Retinol; retinol; trans-retinol
318 a.k.a. Franklin Watts is a publisher.
318 is a Venue, Building in Excelsior.
- also known as 318 Cafe
- 318 a.k.a. Hammerman is a Saturday morning cartoon, produced by DIC Entertainment and starring pop rapper MC Hammer, which aired for thirteen episodes on ABC in 1991.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 or 23 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by DIC Entertainment
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series
- 318 a.k.a. Other specified mental retardation is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 318 a.k.a. nudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X)-type motif 2 is a gene.
- also known as Ap4Aase, bis(5'-nucleosyl)-tetraphosphatase (asymmetrical), diadenosine 5',5''-P1,P4-tetraphosphate pyrophosphohydrolase, diadenosine tetraphosphatase, nudix-type motif 2, Ap4A hydrolase 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 318 to learn how to say it correctly!