319 a.k.a. Retinol is one of the animal forms of vitamin A. It is a diterpenoid and an alcohol. It is convertible to other forms of vitamin A, and the retinyl ester derivative of the alcohol serves as the storage form of the vitamin in animals.
- also known as RETOL
"319" a.k.a. "A Man Betrayed" is a book by Julie Victoria Jones.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
"319" is a musical album of Havoc.
- released in (25 years ago)
319 a.k.a. Seely and Co., London is a publisher.
319 a.k.a. Corkscrew is a steel roller coaster located at Playland At the PNE amusement park in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is famous for its appearance in the 2006 motion picture Final Destination 3 and the 2012 motion picture Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, as well as the popular television series Smallville. The bonus disc of the Final Destinatoon 3 DVD set includes behind the scenes footage shot on and around the coaster, documenting the challenges involved in shooting the complex scenes.
- also known as Corkscrew, Vancouver
- part of Vancouver
- 319 a.k.a. Intellectual disability, also called intellectual development disorder and formerly known as mental retardation, is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning which is defined by an IQ score below 70 as well as a delay in general daily living skills. Other common symptoms include speech delays and lack of social functioning. Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome often overlap with ID.
- also known as MR
- 319 a.k.a. apolipoprotein F is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 319 to learn how to say it correctly!