On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 32
What does 32 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 32 a.k.a. Lincolnshire is a historical county in the east of England. It borders Norfolk to the south east, Cambridgeshire to the south, Rutland to the south west, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire to the west, South Yorkshire to the northwest, and the East Riding of Yorkshire to the north. It also borders Northamptonshire in the south for just 20 yards, England's shortest county boundary. The county town is Lincoln, where the county council has its headquarters.
- also known as Lincoln, County Of Lincolnshire
- country: United Kingdom
- 32 a.k.a. The Gers is a department in the Midi-Pyrénées region in the southwest of France named after the Gers River.
- 32 a.k.a. Dave Ellis is a member of the musical group, The Junkyard Band.
- read more about Dave Ellis
- 32 a.k.a. David “32” Ellis is a member of the musical group, Rare Essence.
- read more about David “32” Ellis
32 a.k.a. Gold Medal Books, launched by Fawcett Publications in 1950, was a U.S. book publisher known for introducing paperback originals, a publishing innovation at the time. Fawcett was also an independent newsstand distributor, and in 1949 the company negotiated a contract with New American Library to distribute their Mentor and Signet titles. This contract prohibited Fawcett from publishing their own paperback reprints.
- also known as Gold Medal, Fawcett Gold Medal
32 a.k.a. Silas Jones is a fictional character from the book Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter.
- read more about Silas Jones
- 32 a.k.a. Second Chance is a short-lived American television sitcom, created by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer, which aired on Fox from September 26 to November 28, 1987. The series was then revamped under the new title Boys Will Be Boys, and ran in the new format from January to May 14, 1988.
- "32" is a short film, directed by Daren McCoy.
- country: United States of America
- 32 a.k.a. Manufacturing is an industry, organization type, garment.
- also known as Κατασκευές, Manifattura, Üretim, 제조, Průmyslová výroba, Sản xuất, Industrie de fabricaţie, Paggawa, Produksjon, 製造, Tillverkning, Fabricación, Teollinen valmistus, Fertigung, Produktionsprozess, 制造业
- 32 a.k.a. thirtytwomo: A book format consisting, traditionally, of a sheet of paper cut, folded, and inset into a gathering so that there are 32 leaves and 64 pages. In modern practice, a book size around 4.75 x 3 inches.
- also known as Thirty Two Mo, 32mo, trigesimo-secondo, 32°
- 32 a.k.a. 3:2 is a camera image ratio.
- read more about 3:2
- 32 a.k.a. acetyl-Coenzyme A carboxylase beta is a gene.
- also known as acetyl-CoA carboxylase 2