320 a.k.a. Guatemala, officially the Republic of Guatemala, is a country in Central America bordered by Mexico to the north and west, the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, Belize to the northeast, the Caribbean to the east, Honduras to the east and El Salvador to the southeast. It spans an area of 108,890 km² and has an estimated population of 15,806,675, making it the most populous state in Central America. A representative democracy, its capital and largest city is Nueva Guatemala de la Asunción, also known as Guatemala City.
- also known as Guatemala., Republic of Guatemala
- founded on (194 years ago)
- part of North America, Latin America, Central America, Americas
- instance of: Central American country / Central American nation = any one of the countries occupying Central America
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere
- member: Guatemalan = a native or inhabitant of Guatemala
- read more about Guatemala (country)
320 a.k.a. Titan is a publisher.
"320" a.k.a. "North Wind" is a book written by Gwyneth Jones.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- award: - Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Gwyneth Jones
320 a.k.a. Retinol Activity Equivalents is a nutrient.
- also known as Vitamin A, RAE; VITA_RAE
- 320 a.k.a. Eischied is an American crime drama broadcast on NBC from September 21, 1979 to January 20, 1980. It was based on the starring character from the 1978 miniseries To Kill a Cop, which was based on the novel by Robert Daley.
- also known as Chief of Detectives
- begun on and completed in (35 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Crime Fiction
- 320 is a camera iso capability.
- 320 a.k.a. Bacterial meningitis refers to meningitis that is caused by bacterial infection.
- 320 a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family A, member 1 (X11) is a gene.
- also known as phosphotyrosine-binding/-interacting domain (PTB)-bearing protein; neuron-specific X11 protein; neuronal munc18-1-interacting protein 1; adaptor protein X11alpha; amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding, family A, member 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 320 to learn how to say it correctly!