321 a.k.a. beta-Carotene: β-Carotene is a strongly colored red-orange pigment abundant in plants and fruits. It is an organic compound and chemically is classified as a hydrocarbon and specifically as a terpenoid, reflecting its derivation from isoprene units. β-Carotene is biosynthesized from geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate. It is a member of the carotenes, which are tetraterpenes, synthesized biochemically from eight isoprene units and thus having 40 carbons. Among this general class of carotenes, β-carotene is distinguished by having beta-rings at both ends of the molecule. Absorption of β-carotene is enhanced if eaten with fats, as carotenes are fat soluble.
- also known as Carotene, beta; Blakeslea trispora; Beta Carotene; BetaVit; KPMK; Betacarotene; Carotaben; Lucaratin; Provatene; Lurotin; Lucarotin; Provatenol; Solatene; Serlabo; CARTB
"321" a.k.a. "The Crown of Dalemark" is a 1993 fantasy novel by Diana Wynne Jones. It is the fourth and last book of the Dalemark Quartet, and follows the adventures of a group of people trying to reunite North and South Dalemark under a new king.
- also known as "Crown of Dalemark"
- language: English Language
- genres: Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- "321" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "321" is a composition.
- "321" is a musical single of Unitopia.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "321" is the fourth single off Hedley's self-titled debut album. The music video shows the band members playing in and working at a grocery store. They lock the manager in the back room and throw a party. They cover the floor in whipped cream and slide on it. The store gets completely trashed, then the police show up and everyone escapes. The video is notable for containing a strong hint of pie penetration in one scene.
321 is a postal code in Sohar, Oman.
- 321 a.k.a. Coproporphyrinogen III: In the metabolism of porphyrin, the enzyme uroporphyrinogen III decarboxylase generates coproporphyrinogen III from uroporphyrinogen III, and coproporphyrinogen III oxidase converts it into protoporphyrinogen IX.
- 321 a.k.a. Lumber industry: Lumber or timber industry.
- also known as Timber industry
- 321 a.k.a. Meningitis due to other organisms is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 321 a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family A, member 2 (X11-like) is a gene.
- also known as adapter protein X11beta; X11-like protein; neuron-specific X11L protein; amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding, family A, member 2; amyloid beta A4; neuronal munc18-1-interacting protein 2; phosphotyrosine-binding/-interacting domain (PTB)-bearing protein
- 321 a.k.a. Law and Disorder - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 321 to learn how to say it correctly!