Who is 3210?
3210 a.k.a. Thomas Hardy, OM was an English novelist and poet. A Victorian realist in the tradition of George Eliot, he was influenced both in his novels and in his poetry by Romanticism, especially William Wordsworth. Charles Dickens was another important influence. Like Dickens, he was highly critical of much in Victorian society, though Hardy focused more on a declining rural society.
- also known as Thomas Masterson Hardy; Thomas Hardy, OM
- born on (175 years ago) in Stinsford, child of Thomas Hardy and Jemima Hardy
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, poet, writer, author
- died on (86 years ago) in Dorchester, Dorset
- buried in Westminster Abbey
- read more about Thomas Hardy (novelist)
"3210" a.k.a. "Lifeboat Earth" is a written work, book.
- author: Stanley Schmidt
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
3210 a.k.a. Dalgliesh is a tv program.
3210 is a Postal Code.
3210 a.k.a. homeobox B cluster is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 3210 to learn how to say it correctly!