322 a.k.a. alpha-Carotene: α-Carotene is a form of carotene with a β-ionone ring at one end and an α-ionone ring at the opposite end. It is the second most common form of carotene.
- also known as Carotene, alpha; CARTA; Alfa carotene
"322" a.k.a. "River of dust" is an award-nominated book by Alexander Jablokov.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Alexander Jablokov
322 a.k.a. Time Warner is a publisher.
322 is a Postal Code.
- 322 a.k.a. Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets.
- inventor: Cai Lun
- 322 a.k.a. Meningitis is an acute inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms, and less commonly by certain drugs. Meningitis can be life-threatening because of the inflammation's proximity to the brain and spinal cord; therefore, the condition is classified as a medical emergency.
- also known as Viral meningitis, Aseptic meningitis
- 322 a.k.a. Up Pompeii! is a British television comedy series broadcast between 1969 and 1970, starring Frankie Howerd. The first series was written by Talbot Rothwell, a scriptwriter for the Carry On films, and the second series by Rothwell and Sid Colin. Two later specials were transmitted in 1975 and 1991.
- begun in and completed in (45 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 322 a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family B, member 1 (Fe65) is a gene.
- also known as amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding, family B, member 1; stat-like protein; adaptor protein FE65a2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 322 to learn how to say it correctly!