323 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
323 a.k.a. Alpha-Tocopherol: A naturally-occurring form of vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin with potent antioxidant properties. Considered essential for the stabilization of biological membranes, d-alpha-Tocopherol is a potent peroxyl radical scavenger and inhibits noncompetitively cyclooxygenase activity in many tissues, resulting in a decrease in prostaglandin production. Vitamin E also inhibits angiogenesis and tumor dormancy through suppressing vascular endothelial growth factor gene transcription.
- also known as Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), TOCPHA
"323" a.k.a. "Paths to Otherwhere" is a book written by James P. Hogan.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - Prometheus Award for Best Novel nomination for James P. Hogan
- 323 a.k.a. Coumarin is a fragrant organic chemical compound in the benzopyrone chemical class, which is a colorless crystalline substance in its standard state. It is a natural substance found in many plants.
- also known as Coumarinic anhydride, Coumarine, Kumarin, Rattex, Tonka bean camphor, Cumarin
- 323 a.k.a. Crusader Rabbit is the first animated series produced specifically for television. The concept was test marketed in 1948, while the initial episode—Crusader vs. the State of Texas—aired on KNBH in Los Angeles, California on August 1, 1950.
- 323 a.k.a. Encephalitis, myelitis, and encephalomyelitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 323 a.k.a. Printing and Related Support Activities is an industry.
- 323 a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family B, member 2 (Fe65-like) is a gene.
- also known as Fe65-like; amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding, family B, member 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 323 to learn how to say it correctly!