- 324 a.k.a. Guinea, officially the Republic of Guinea, is a country in West Africa. Formerly known as French Guinea, it is today sometimes called Guinea-Conakry to distinguish it from its neighbour Guinea-Bissau and the Republic of Equatorial Guinea. Guinea has a population of 10.5 million and an area of 245,860 square kilometres.
- also known as République de Guinée, Guinée-Conakry, Gine Cumhuriyeti, 几内亚
- founded on (57 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- touristic attractions:
- 324 a.k.a. Sea Dragon is a junior wooden roller coaster located at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Powell, Ohio. The ride is in the Jungle Jack's Landing section of the zoo. Built by Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters under famed designer John C. Allen, the roller coaster opened in 1956 as Jet Flyer. It was one of three junior wooden coasters that Allen designed shortly after becoming president of PTC in 1954 – the other two were Flyer at Hunt's Pier and Valley Volcano at Angela Park. They were based on earlier designs developed by another legendary coaster architect Herbert Schmeck, who was Allen's mentor. Following the dismantling of the other two coasters in the late 1980s, Sea Dragon became the oldest roller coaster from John Allen to remain in operation.
324 is a musical group.
- albums: "冒涜の太陽", "Soulwinter", "Across the Black Wings", "Customized Circle", "Rebelgrind", "Discordance Axis / Corrupted / 324", "324 / Slight Slappers"
- official website: www16.ocn.ne.jp/~tdg324
"324" a.k.a. "The Silent Strength of Stones" is a book by Nina Kiriki Hoffman.
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
324 a.k.a. Wild Palms is a five-hour mini-series which was produced by Greengrass Productions and first aired in May 1993 on the ABC network in the United States. The sci-fi drama, announced as an "event series", deals with the dangers of politically motivated abuse of mass media technology, virtual realities in particular. It was based on a comic strip written by Bruce Wagner and illustrated by Julian Allen first published in 1990 in Details magazine. Wagner, who also wrote the screenplay, served as executive producer together with Oliver Stone. The series stars James Belushi, Dana Delany, Robert Loggia, Kim Cattrall and Angie Dickinson. The episodes were directed by Kathryn Bigelow, Keith Gordon, Peter Hewitt and Phil Joanou.
- begun on and completed in (22 years ago)
- 5 episodes of 270 or 360 or 285 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Oliver Stone & Bruce Wagner
- regular cast:
- Ben Savage as Coty Wyckoff
- Dana Delany as Grace Wyckoff
- Robert Loggia
- Bob Gunton
- David Warner
- Kim Cattrall as Paige Katz
- Jim Belushi
- Bebe Neuwirth
- Angie Dickinson as Josie Ito
- Ernie Hudson
- Nick Mancuso
- Charles Hallahan
- Beata Poźniak
- Aaron Michael Metchik
- Brad Dourif
- Robert Morse
- Rondi Reed
- François Chau
- Charles Rocket
- genres: Science Fiction, Miniseries, Drama
- American Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Mini-Series or Specials nomination for Phedon Papamichael
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Miniseries, Movie or a Special (Part II) nomination for Suzette Sheets, Mark Zuelzke, Dins W.W. Danielsen
324 a.k.a. Vitamin D refers to a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for enhancing intestinal absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D₃ and vitamin D₂. Cholecalciferol and ergocalciferol can be ingested from the diet and from supplements. The body can also synthesize vitamin D in the skin, from cholesterol, when sun exposure is adequate.
- also known as VITD, Vitamin D (D2 + D3)
- 324 a.k.a. adenomatosis polyposis coli is a gene.
- also known as adenomatous polyposisi coli, adenomatosis polyposis coli tumor suppressor, tumor suppressor, adenomatous polyposis coli protein
- 324 a.k.a. Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing is an industry.
- 324 a.k.a. Intracranial and intraspinal abscess is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 324 to learn how to say it correctly!