327 a.k.a. The Human Jungle is a British TV series about a psychiatrist, made for ABC Television by the small production company Independent Artists for transmission on ITV. Starring Herbert Lom, it ran for two series, which were first transmitted during 1963 and 1965.
- begun on (51 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- 327 a.k.a. Organic sleep disorders is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 327 a.k.a. Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing is an industry.
- 327 a.k.a. N-acylaminoacyl-peptide hydrolase is a gene.
- also known as acylaminoacyl-peptidase, oxidized protein hydrolase
- 327 a.k.a. The Lone Ranger (1966) - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 327 to learn how to say it correctly!