- 3290 a.k.a. Goliath is a steel Hyper Coaster located at the Six Flags Over Georgia amusement park in Cobb County, Georgia, United States. Designed by Bolliger & Mabillard it reaches a maximum height of 200 feet, a top speed of 70 mph, and has approximately 4,480 feet of track. Great Gasp and Looping Starship were both removed by the end of the 2005 season to make room for the roller coaster. Goliath was announced to the public on September 1, 2005 and opened on April 1, 2006. In 2006, Amusement Today's annual Golden Ticket Awards voted it the fourth-best new steel roller coaster of that year and the 9th-best steel roller coaster. It was voted the 7th-best steel roller coaster in 2013.
- 3290 is a Postal Code.
3290 a.k.a. Signature Books is a publisher.
"3290" a.k.a. "The Skynappers" is a book by John Brunner.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1960
- 3290 a.k.a. Leptosporangiate fern: Leptosporangiate ferns are the largest group of living ferns, including some 9000 species worldwide. They constitute the subclass Polypodiidae, but are often considered to be the class Pteridopsida or Polypodiopsida, although other classifications assign them a different rank. The leptosporangiate ferns are one of the four major groups of ferns, with the other three being the Eusporangiate ferns comprising the marattioid ferns, the horsetails, and whisk ferns and moonworts.
- also known as 真蕨綱
- 3290 a.k.a. Designing for the Sexes is a television show on HGTV. In each episode, a married couple with distinct tastes about decorating consult with an interior designer to create a room that meets both their needs.
- begun on (16 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Reality television
- 3290 a.k.a. 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, or 'cortisone reductase' is an NADPH-dependent enzyme highly expressed in key metabolic tissues including liver, adipose tissue, and the central nervous system.
- also known as Protein:HSD11B1
- 3290 a.k.a. hydroxysteroid (11-beta) dehydrogenase 1 is a gene.
- also known as 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1, corticosteroid 11-beta-dehydrogenase isozyme 1