3308 a.k.a. Dick Turpin is a British television drama series starring Richard O'Sullivan and Michael Deeks. It was created by Richard Carpenter, Paul Knight and Sydney Cole and written by Richard Carpenter, John Kane, Charles Crichton and Paul Wheeler, it was made by Gatetarn, Seacastle productions in-association with London Weekend Television between 1979 and 1982. 26 half hour episodes and one feature length episode were filmed on location at Maidenhead in Berkshire, England.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 31 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Richard Carpenter, Paul Knight, Sidney Cole
- regular cast:
- genres: History, Comedy, Action, Adventure Film, Drama
"3308" a.k.a. "The Gaudy Shadows" is a book by John Brunner.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
3308 a.k.a. The Wings Press is a publisher.
- 3308 a.k.a. Etodolac: A pyranocarboxylic acid and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug with antipyretic and analgesic activities. Etodolac inhibits the activity of cyclooxygenase I and II, thereby preventing the formation of prostaglandin which is involved in the induction of pain, fever, and inflammation. It also inhibits platelet aggregation by blocking platelet cyclooxygenase and the subsequent formation of thromboxane A2.
- 3308 a.k.a. heat shock 70kDa protein 4 is a gene.
- also known as heat shock 70kDa protein 4, isoform a; heat shock protein, 110 kDa; heat shock 70kD protein 4
- 3308 a.k.a. Hey Monie! - Season 1 is a tv season.