331 a.k.a. Toonsylvania is an animated television series, which ran for 2 seasons in 1998 on Fox's Saturday morning cartoon block in its first season, then was moved to Monday afternoons from September 14, 1998 until December 21, 1998, when it was cancelled. Reruns aired until 2000. It was produced in part by Steven Spielberg, following in the footsteps of his previous animated series, Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs. Much like Animaniacs, the show had recurring cartoon series that appeared in each episode. Unlike Animaniacs, Toonsylvania didn't have a wide range of characters and almost every episode had the same cartoon segments.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Steven Spielberg
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated series, Children's television series
Who is 331?
331 a.k.a. W. H. Auden: Wystan Hugh Auden, who published as W. H. Auden, was an Anglo-American poet, born in England, later an American citizen, and is regarded by many critics as one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. His work is noted for its stylistic and technical achievement, its engagement with moral and political issues, and its variety in tone, form and content. The central themes of his poetry are love, politics and citizenship, religion and morals, and the relationship between unique human beings and the anonymous, impersonal world of nature.
- also known as W.H. Auden; Wystan Hugh Auden; Auden, W.H.
- born on (107 years ago) in York, child of George Augustus Auden and Constance Rosalie Bicknell Auden
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: England, United States of America
- profession: Librettist, poet, screenwriter, author, composer, writer, playwright, essayist
- died on (41 years ago) in Vienna
- read more about W. H. Auden (poet)
331 a.k.a. Atrium Mall is a Shopping center.
- 331 a.k.a. Micrococcus is a genus of bacteria in the Micrococcaceae family. Micrococcus occurs in a wide range of environments, including water, dust, and soil. Micrococci have Gram-positive spherical cells ranging from about 0.5 to 3 micrometers in diameter and typically appear in tetrads. They are catalase positive, oxidase positive, indole negative and citrate negative. Micrococcus has a substantial cell wall, which may comprise as much as 50% of the cell mass. The genome of Micrococcus is rich in guanine and cytosine, typically exhibiting 65 to 75% GC-content. Micrococci often carry plasmids that provide the organism with useful traits.
- 331 a.k.a. Primary Metal Manufacturing is an industry.
- 331 a.k.a. baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 4 is a gene.
- also known as X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis, apoptosis inhibitor 3, baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 4
- 331 a.k.a. Other cerebral degenerations is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 331 to learn how to say it correctly!