3310 a.k.a. Maidenhair Tree: Ginkgo, acceptable variant gingko and also known as the maidenhair tree, is a unique species of tree with no living relatives. The ginkgo is a living fossil, recognisably similar to fossils dating back 270 million years. Native to China, the tree is widely cultivated and was introduced early to human history. It has various uses in traditional medicine and as a source of food.
- also known as Nuts, ginkgo nuts, raw; Gingko; Ginkgo biloba
"3310" a.k.a. "The Wrong End of Time" is a book by John Brunner.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- 3310 a.k.a. Ginkgo is a genus of highly unusual non-flowering plants. The scientific name is also used as the English name. The order to which it belongs, Ginkgoales, first appeared in the Permian, 250 million years ago, possibly derived from "seed ferns" of the order Peltaspermales. The rate of evolution within the genus has been slow, and almost all its species had become extinct by the end of the Pliocene; the exception is the sole living species, Ginkgo biloba, which is only found in the wild in China, but is cultivated across the world. The relationships between ginkgos and other groups of plants are not fully resolved.
- also known as 银杏属
- 3310 a.k.a. Digging for the Truth was a History Channel television series. The first three seasons of the show focused on host Josh Bernstein, who journeyed on various explorations of historical icons and mysteries. Bernstein is the president and CEO of BOSS and has a degree in anthropology and psychology from Cornell University. The show airs every Monday night at 9:00 EST on the History Channel. The series premiered in January, 2005 and has since become the highest-rated series in the history of The History Channel, which was surprising given the previous show "Time Titans" from the production crew never made it past the pilot. The third season premiered on January 22, 2007, with a 2-hour special event on the quest for Atlantis.
- 3310 a.k.a. Hey Monie! - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 3310 a.k.a. heat shock 70kDa protein 6 (HSP70B') is a gene.
- also known as heat shock 70kD protein 6 (HSP70B')
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 3310 to learn how to say it correctly!