33129 is a Postal Code in Miami-Dade County.
"33129" a.k.a. "The Hand of Glory" is a 2002 young-adult novel by Sophie Masson. Set in Melbourne in the mid 19th century, it follows the stories of two young people: Sylvia Hoveden who has come from Britain to search for her brother, and Anje Otsoa who is searching for his parents' killer.
- language: English Language
- genre: Young-adult fiction
- released in (13 years ago)
- award: - Aurealis Award for best young-adult novel, received by Sophie Masson
33129 a.k.a. Tepary bean: Phaseolus acutifolius, the Tepary bean, is native to the southwestern United States and Mexico and has been grown there by the native peoples since pre-Columbian times. It is more drought-resistant than the common bean and is grown in desert and semi-desert conditions from Arizona through Mexico to Costa Rica. The water requirements are low and the crop will grow in areas where annual rainfall is less than 400 mm.
- also known as Yori muni; Tepari; Pawi; Pavi; Escomite; Yori mui; Beans, pinto, mature seeds, raw; Phaseolus acutifolius