"3339" a.k.a. "Healer" is an award-winning book by F. Paul Wilson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1976
- award: - Prometheus Hall of Fame Award, received by F. Paul Wilson
- 3339 a.k.a. Fenofibrate is a drug of the fibrate class. It is mainly used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. Like other fibrates, it reduces both low-density lipoprotein and very low density lipoprotein levels, as well as increasing high-density lipoprotein levels and reducing triglycerides level. It is used alone or along with statins in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia.
- also known as Προκετοφαίνη, 芬諾菲布特, 苯醯降脂丙酯, 普魯脂芬, 降脂異丙酯
- 3339 a.k.a. Pinus contorta, with the common names lodgepole pine and shore pine, and also known as twisted pine, and contorta pine, is a common tree in western North America. Like all pines, it is an evergreen conifer.
- 3339 a.k.a. Domestic Life is an American sitcom that aired on CBS from January 4, 1984 to September 11, 1984. Film star Steve Martin served as executive producer.
- 3339 a.k.a. heparan sulfate proteoglycan 2 is a gene.
- also known as heparan sulfate proteoglycan 2 (perlecan), heparan sulfate proteoglycan of basement membrane, perlecan proteoglycan, perlecan, endorepellin (domain V region), Schwartz-Jampel syndrome 1 (chondrodystrophic myotonia)
- 3339 a.k.a. Jimmy Kimmel Live - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 3339 a.k.a. Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing is an industry.