335 a.k.a. Emerald Square is a mid-range shopping mall located in North Attleboro, Massachusetts.
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=335
"335" a.k.a. "Wildside" is a book written by Steven Gould.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- award: - Prometheus Award for Best Novel nomination for Steven Gould
335 a.k.a. Mr. Novak is an American dramatic series starring James Franciscus in the title role, which aired on NBC for two seasons, from 1963 to 1965.
- begun on and completed on (49 years ago)
- 60 episodes of 60 or 48 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Boris Sagal & E. Jack Neuman
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- some of the awards:
- Peabody Award, received by NBC
- 335 is a variant of Cessna 340.
- 335 a.k.a. Anterior horn cell disease is an icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as Anterior horn cell disorder
- 335 a.k.a. apolipoprotein A-I is a gene.
- also known as preproapolipoprotein; apolipoprotein A-I, preproprotein; apolipoprotein A1; amyloidosis
- 335 a.k.a. Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing: Industries in the Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing subsector manufacture products that generate, distribute and use electrical power. Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing establishments produce electric lamp bulbs, lighting fixtures, and parts. Household Appliance Manufacturing establishments make both small and major electrical appliances and parts. Electrical Equipment Manufacturing establishments make goods, such as electric motors, generators, transformers, and switchgear apparatus. Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing establishments make devices for storing electrical power, for transmitting electricity, and wiring devices.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 335 to learn how to say it correctly!