Who is 3350?
3350 a.k.a. Ernest Hemingway: Ernest Miller Hemingway was an American author and journalist. His economical and understated style had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his life of adventure and his public image influenced later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short story collections, and two non-fiction works. Additional works, including three novels, four short story collections, and three non-fiction works, were published posthumously. Many of his works are considered classics of American literature.
- also known as "Papa" Hemingway; Ernest Hemmingway; Ernest Miller Hemingway; Hemingway; ernest_hemingway; Hemingway, Ernest; E. Hemingway; Ernest Hemingway's; Papa
- born on (115 years ago) in Oak Park, child of Clarence Edmonds Hemingway and Grace Hall-Hemingway
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author, journalist, novelist
- died on (54 years ago) in Ketchum of suicide
- read more about Ernest Hemingway (novelist)
3350 a.k.a. Corgi Yearling is a publisher.
"3350" a.k.a. "The World Jones Made" is a 1956 science fiction novel by Philip K. Dick examining notions of precognition, humanity, and politics. It was first published by Ace Books as one half of Ace Double D-150, bound dos-à-dos with Agent of the Unknown by Margaret St. Clair.
- also known as "The World Jones Made (Gollancz)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1956
- released in (59 years ago)
3350 a.k.a. Double Rush is an American CBS television comedy that lasted only one season in 1995. The series was co-created by Murphy Brown's creator, Diane English. Robert Pastorelli played Johnny Verona, manager of a bicycle delivery service in New York City. Verona must keep his business on its feet in the face of competition from the increased use of fax machines and the internet.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by Diane English
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
- 3350 is a Postal Code.
- 3350 is a Postal Code.
- 3350 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 3350 a.k.a. Pinus thunbergii is a pine native to coastal areas of Japan: Kyūshū, Shikoku and Honshū, but not Hokkaidō and South Korea.
- 3350 a.k.a. Hey Arnold! - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 3350 a.k.a. 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 1A is a gene.
- also known as guanine nucleotide-binding regulatory protein-coupled receptor, 5-HT1a receptor, G protein coupled receptor