- 336 a.k.a. Vatican City, officially Vatican City State, informally known as simply Vatican, a walled enclave within the city of Rome, with an area of approximately 44 hectares, and a population of 842, is the smallest internationally recognized independent state in the world by both area and population.
- also known as State of the Vatican City; Holy See; Vatican City, Rome; Citta del Vaticano
- founded on (85 years ago)
- part of Europe, Eurasia, Holy See, State of the Vatican City, The Holy See
- instance of: city / metropolis / urban center = a large and densely populated urban area
- part: Vatican Palace / Vatican = the residence of the Catholic Pope in the Vatican City
- read more about Vatican City (country)
- 336 a.k.a. Disneyland Park, originally Euro Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at Disneyland Paris in Marne-la-Vallée, France, opened on 12 April 1992. Designed and built by Walt Disney Imagineering, its layout and attractions are similar to Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California and Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Bay Lake, Florida. Spanning 56.656 ha, it is dedicated to fairy tales and Disney characters. In 2013, the park hosted approximately 10.43 million visitors, making it the most-visited theme park in Europe, and the sixth-most visited theme park in the world.
- 336 a.k.a. The Greendale Mall is an enclosed shopping mall located near the intersection of Interstates 290 and 190 in Worcester, Massachusetts. The complex has traditionally had two anchor stores, located at the northern and southern entrances. An expansion in the late-1990s added a third anchor store, near the mall's center entrance. Best Buy, TJ Maxx, and Big Lots occupy the anchor positions. Lechmere used to have a store in the space now partially occupied by Best Buy, but closed in 1997. The anchor at the end of the mall was Marshalls until 2007. It became Big Lots in 2010.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 336.
336 a.k.a. Dorset Press is a publisher.
"336" è un EP registrato con la Dreamworks dalla band AFI. Contiene due nuove canzoni del gruppo, presenti anche nel prossimo album Sing the Sorrow.
"336" a.k.a. "The Bones of Time" is a book written by Kathleen Ann Goonan.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Hawaii
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- some of the awards:
336 a.k.a. Camp Runamuck is an American sitcom which aired on NBC during the 1965-1966 television season. The series was created and executive produced by David Swift, and aired for 26 episodes.
- begun on and completed on (48 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by David Swift
- regular cast:
- Hermione Baddeley as Eulalia Divine
- Dave Madden as Pruett
- Leonard Stone as Doc Joslyn
- Arch Johnson as Commander Wivenhoe
- Frank De Vol as Doc Joslyn
- George Dunn as The Sheriff
- Mike Wagner as Malden
- Nina Wayne as Caprice Yeudleman
- Alice Nunn as Mahala May Gruenecker
- Dave Ketchum as Senior Counselor Spiffy
- David Ketchum
- genre: Sitcom
- 336 a.k.a. Apolipoprotein A2: Apolipoprotein A-II is an apolipoprotein found in high density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma.
- 336 a.k.a. Transportation Equipment Manufacturing is an industry.
- 336 a.k.a. apolipoprotein A-II is a gene.
- 336 a.k.a. Other diseases of spinal cord is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 336 to learn how to say it correctly!