337 a.k.a. Lycopene: A linear, unsaturated hydrocarbon carotenoid, the major red pigment in fruits such as tomatoes, pink grapefruit, apricots, red oranges, watermelon, rosehips, and guava. As a class, carotenoids are pigment compounds found in photosynthetic organisms, and are chemically characterized by a large polyene chain containing 35-40 carbon atoms; some carotenoid polyene chains are terminated by two 6-carbon rings. In animals, carotenoids such as lycopene may possess antioxidant properties which may retard aging and many degenerative diseases. As an essential nutrient, lycopene is required in the animal diet.
- also known as Lycopene (Blakeslea trispora), LYCPN
"337" a.k.a. "Stone of Tears" is the second book in Terry Goodkind's epic fantasy series The Sword of Truth.
- also known as "Stone of Tears (Sword of Truth)"; "Stone of Tears (Sword of Truth, Book 2)"; "Stone of Tears (Book 2 of Sword of Truth)"; "Stone of Tears-2 volume set(Sword of Truth Collection)"; Stone of Tears-2 volume set
- language: English Language
- Richard Rahl
- Kahlan Amnell
- Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
- Verna Sauventreen
- Annalina Aldurren
- Nathan Rahl
- genres: High fantasy, Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Wizards, Epic film
- copyright: 1995
- released on (19 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Terry Goodkind
337 a.k.a. Westside Medical is an American medical drama that aired from March 17 until August 25, 1977.
- begun on and completed on (37 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
337 a.k.a. Philomel Books is a publisher.
- 337 a.k.a. The Mall of New Hampshire is a shopping mall located in the Lower South Willow neighborhood of Manchester, New Hampshire. Its major anchoring stores are Macy's, JC Penney, Sears and Best Buy. The mall has over 120 stores as well as a large food court and is 930,000 square feet, making it the third largest mall in New Hampshire after the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem, and the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, which opened in 1991 and 1986, respectively. This was the first large-scale shopping mall in New Hampshire; initial construction of the mall was completed in August 1977, though it has since been dramatically expanded.
- 337 a.k.a. The Swamp Fox wooden roller coaster is located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina It is one of 37 rides at Family Kingdom Amusement Park. The coaster is named after American Revolutionary War leader, Francis Marion.
- 337 a.k.a. The Taylor-Dallin House, built in 1899, is a historic house at 69 Oakland Avenue in Arlington, Massachusetts. The house is notable as being the home of sculptor Cyrus E. Dallin.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 337.
- 337 a.k.a. Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping. Furniture is also used to hold objects at a convenient height for work, or to store things. Furniture can be a product of design and is considered a form of decorative art. In addition to furniture's functional role, it can serve a symbolic or religious purpose. It can be made from many materials, including metal, plastic, and wood. Furniture can be made using a variety of woodworking joints which often reflect the local culture.
- also known as Contract furniture
- 337 a.k.a. apolipoprotein A-IV is a gene.
- 337 a.k.a. Disorders of the autonomic nervous system is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 337 a.k.a. May to December - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 337 to learn how to say it correctly!