339 a.k.a. William Morrow and Company is an American publishing company founded by William Morrow in 1926. The company was acquired by Scott Foresman in 1967, sold to Hearst Corporation in 1981, and sold to News Corporation in 1999. The company is now an imprint of HarperCollins.
- also known as Morrow, William Morrow & Company, W. Morrow
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Let Sleeping Girls Lie" (hardcover)
- Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Let Sleeping Girls Lie"
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "The Singapore Wink" (hardcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "The black general" (hardcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Whim to kill" (hardcover)
- official website: www.harpercollins.com/imprints/index.aspx?imprintid=518003
"339" a.k.a. "The Double Tongue" is a novel by William Golding. It was found in draft form after his death and published posthumously.
- language: English Language
- genres: Historical novel, Psychological novel, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Woman, Greece
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
339 a.k.a. Duggan was a TVNZ police drama from 1997, featuring New Zealand actor John Bach as Detective Inspector John Duggan and Fiona Mogridge as Ruth Duggan. Unlike other New Zealand police drama series, Duggan was produced as a series of one-off programmes, akin to British crime series of the time such as Inspector Morse and Midsomer Murders. In all, 13 episodes were made between 1997 and 1999.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: New Zealand
- regular cast: John Bach
- genre: Drama
- 339 a.k.a. The Solomon Pond Mall is operated by Simon Property Group, which owns 49.1% of it, and is located off Interstate 290, near its terminus at Interstate 495, in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- 339 a.k.a. The Allyn House is a historic house at 94 Oakland Avenue in Arlington, Massachusetts. The 2.5 story wood frame stucco-clad house was built c. 1898, and is a well-kept Craftsman style structure. It has a hip hop roof with extended eaves, and its facade is dominated by a full-height polygonal bay window. The house was owned for many years by Phillip M. Allyn, a publisher.
- 339 a.k.a. Blue Bell Creameries Complex is a Building in Texas, Brenham.
- also known as #339; Blue Bell Creameries Complex, Brenham
- 339 a.k.a. Xanthomonas campestris is bacterial species that causes a variety of plant diseases. Available from the NCPPB and other international Culture collections such as ICMP, ATCC, and LMG in a purified form, it is used in the commercial production of a high-molecular-weight polysaccharide - xanthan gum - that is an efficient viscosifier of water and that has many important uses, especially in the food industry. It causes spots on the infected plant.
- 339 a.k.a. Miscellaneous Manufacturing is an industry.
- 339 a.k.a. Other headache syndromes is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 339 a.k.a. apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, catalytic polypeptide 1 is a gene.
- also known as apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme, apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme complex-1
- 339 a.k.a. May to December - Season 3 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 339 to learn how to say it correctly!