3399 a.k.a. Duet is an American sitcom that aired on Fox from April 19, 1987 to August 20, 1989. The series stars Matthew Laurance as Ben Coleman, Mary Page Keller as Laura Kelly, Chris Lemmon as Richard Phillips, and Alison LaPlaca as Linda Phillips. The series was created by Ruth Bennett and Susan Seeger, and was produced by Paramount Television.
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 54 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
3399 is a Postal Code.
- 3399 a.k.a. LateLine - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 3399 a.k.a. Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing is an industry.
- 3399 a.k.a. inhibitor of DNA binding 3, dominant negative helix-loop-helix protein is a gene.
- also known as inhibitor of DNA binding 3