- 340 a.k.a. Honduras, officially the Republic of Honduras, is a republic in Central America. It was at times referred to as Spanish Honduras to differentiate it from British Honduras, which became the modern-day state of Belize. The country is bordered to the west by Guatemala, to the southwest by El Salvador, to the southeast by Nicaragua, to the south by the Pacific Ocean at the Gulf of Fonseca, and to the north by the Gulf of Honduras, a large inlet of the Caribbean Sea.
- also known as Republic of Honduras, Spanish Honduras, República de Honduras
- founded on (193 years ago)
- part of Latin America, Central America, Americas, North America
- instance of: Central American country / Central American nation = any one of the countries occupying Central America
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere
- member: Honduran = a native or inhabitant of Honduras
- read more about Honduras (country)
- 340 a.k.a. Square One Mall is a 115 store shopping mall located along US Route 1 between Main Street and Essex Street in Saugus, Massachusetts.
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Wolverine No. 340.
Who is 340?
340 a.k.a. Marcus Aurelius was Roman Emperor from 161 to 180. He ruled with Lucius Verus as co-emperor from 161 until Verus' death in 169. He was the last of the Five Good Emperors, and is also considered one of the most important Stoic philosophers.
- also known as Marc Aurèle, Marcus Annius Verus, Marcus Ælius Aurelius Verus, Marcus Catilius Severus, Caesar Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus, Aurelius Marcus, Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
- born on (1893 years ago) in Rome, child of Domitia Lucilla and Antoninus Pius and Marcus Annius Verus
- religion: Pantheism
- profession: Philosopher, roman emperor
- Marriage with Faustina the Younger
- parent of
- died on (1834 years ago) in Vindobona
- buried in Castel Sant'Angelo
- written works: "Meditations", "The Emperor's Handbook", "Scritti di Marco Aurelio", "Wie soll man leben?", "Pensamentos", "Marcus Aurelius in love", "The essential Marcus Aurelius", "Selections from the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius", "The thoughts", "Liber de Moralitatibus", "Meditations of Marcus Aure", "The meditations. Newly translated from the Greek with notes and an account of his life"
340 a.k.a. Firecrest is a publisher.
340 is a fictional character from the 2009 film 340.
"340" a.k.a. "The Tower of Beowulf" is a book by Parke Godwin.
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Parke Godwin
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Azam Khan
- written by Suryaprakash Lakkoju & Hayden Scott
- based on a story by Suryaprakash Lakkoju & Hayden Scott
- cinematography by Chandrakant Meher
- edited by Nipun Gupta & Irfan Shaikh
- music by Rahul Pandirkar
- genres: Thriller, Bollywood
- released in (6 years ago)
- 340 a.k.a. Multiple sclerosis, also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata, is an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. This damage disrupts the ability of parts of the nervous system to communicate, resulting in a wide range of signs and symptoms, including physical, mental, and sometimes psychiatric problems. MS takes several forms, with new symptoms either occurring in isolated attacks or building up over time. Between attacks, symptoms may disappear completely; however, permanent neurological problems often occur, especially as the disease advances.
- also known as MS, Encephalomyelitis disseminata, Disseminated sclerosis
- 340 a.k.a. The Banana Splits Adventure Hour is an hour-long, packaged television variety program featuring The Banana Splits, a fictional rock band composed of four funny animal characters. The costumed hosts of the show were Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky. The series was produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions, and ran for 31 episodes on NBC Saturday mornings, from September 7, 1968 to September 5, 1970. The series costumes and sets were designed by Sid and Marty Krofft and the series' sponsor was Kellogg's Cereals. The series featured both live action and animated segments and is Hanna-Barbera’s first foray into mixing live action with animation.
- also known as The Banana Splits, Banana Splits
- begun on and completed on (44 years ago)
- 31 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Marty Krofft & Sid Krofft
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Puppet
- official website: www.bananasplits.com
- 340 is an aircraft model.
- 340 a.k.a. apolipoprotein B mRNA editing enzyme regulator is a gene.
- 340 a.k.a. May to December - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 340 to learn how to say it correctly!