344 a.k.a. Hong Kong is one of two Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Macau. A city-state situated on China's south coast and enclosed by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea, it is renowned for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour.
- also known as Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Hongkong Island, Hong Kon, Hongkong, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China
- founded on (172 years ago)
- country: China
- instance of: city / metropolis / urban center = a large and densely populated urban area; port = a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- read more about Hong Kong (country)
Who is 344?
344 a.k.a. Jane Austen was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the landed gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature. Her realism, biting irony and social commentary as well as her acclaimed plots have gained her historical importance among scholars and critics.
- also known as Austen, Jane
- born on (239 years ago) in Steventon, child of Cassandra Austen and George Austen
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, novelist
- died on (197 years ago) in Winchester of tuberculosis
- buried on (197 years ago) in Winchester Cathedral
- read more about Jane Austen (novelist)
344 a.k.a. Kingfisher is a publisher.
344 a.k.a. Iron Man, also known as Iron Man: The Animated Series, is an American animated television series based on Marvel Comics' superhero Iron Man. The series aired from 1994 to 1996 in syndication as part of The Marvel Action Hour, which packaged Iron Man with another animated series based on Marvel properties, the Fantastic Four, with one half-hour episode from each series airing back-to-back. The show was backed by a toy line that featured many armor variants.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 or 26 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Action/Adventure, Children's television series, Science Fiction, Action, Adventure Film
- official website: members.aol.com/drg4/im.html?f=fs
- 344 a.k.a. Other paralytic syndromes is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 344 a.k.a. apolipoprotein C-II is a gene.
- 344 a.k.a. McCallum - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 344 to learn how to say it correctly!