345 a.k.a. Faber and Faber Limited, often abbreviated to Faber, is an independent publishing house in the United Kingdom. Faber has published some of the most well-known literature in the English language, including William Golding's Lord of the Flies. Faber has major literary figures among its former editors, like T. S. Eliot, the major twentieth-century poet.
- also known as Faber & Faber, Faber & Faber (US), FABER & FABER LTD
- official website: www.faber.co.uk
345 a.k.a. It's Punky Brewster: It's Punky Brewster is an animated spin-off of the live action television show Punky Brewster. The show was animated by Ruby-Spears Productions.
- begun on and completed on (28 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Fantasy, Animated cartoon, Children's television series
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Animated Program nomination for Joe Ruby, Ken Spears, Cosmo Anzilotti
- 345 a.k.a. RMS Republic was a steam-powered ocean liner built in 1903 by Harland and Wolff in Belfast, and lost at sea in a collision six years later while sailing for the White Star Line. A CQD distress call was issued on the new Marconi radio device, the first recorded, resulting in the saving of around 1200 lives. Known as the "Millionaires' Ship" on account of the number of well-known and immensely rich Americans who traveled by her, she was one of the largest and most luxurious liners afloat, though she was designed more for safety and sturdiness rather than beauty.
- also known as آراماس ریپابلیک
- 345 a.k.a. apolipoprotein C-III is a gene.
- 345 a.k.a. Epilepsy and recurrent seizures is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 345 to learn how to say it correctly!