Who is 3460?
3460 a.k.a. Alfred Hitchcock: Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock, KBE was an English film director and producer. Often nicknamed "The Master of Suspense", he pioneered many techniques in the suspense and psychological thriller genres. After a successful career in British cinema in both silent films and early talkies, renowned as England's best director, Hitchcock moved to Hollywood in 1939 and became a US citizen in 1955.
- also known as Alfred Joseph Hitchcock; Hitch; The Master of Suspense; Sir Alfred Hitchcock; Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock; Mr. Alfred Hitchcock; Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock, KBE; A. Hitchcock
- born on (115 years ago) in Leytonstone, child of Emma Jane Hitchcock and William Hitchcock
- ethnicity: Irish people in Great Britain
- nationality: United Kingdom, United States of America
- profession: Film director, actor, film producer, screenwriter, television director, television producer, film art director, film editor, writer
- died on (34 years ago) in Bel-Air of renal failure
- read more about Alfred Hitchcock (film director)
3460 a.k.a. David Fickling Books Ltd became an independent publishing house in July 2013 following 12 years with Scholastic and then Random House. They have published several prize-winning and bestselling books including Lyra's Oxford by Philip Pullman, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne, Bing Bunny by Ted Dewan, Pants by Nick Sharratt and Giles Andreae, Before I Die by Jenny Downham, Trash by Andy Mulligan and A Boy and a Bear in a Boat by Dave Shelton.
- official website: www.davidficklingbooks.co.uk
3460 a.k.a. Eve is an American sitcom starring Eve, Jason Winston George, Ali Landry, Natalie Desselle-Reid, Brian Hooks, and Sean Maguire. It aired on the UPN network from September 15, 2003 to May 11, 2006, with 66 episodes produced spanning 3 seasons. The series follows Shelly, a beautiful and intelligent woman of the new generation trying to navigate the exhilarating world of 21st century love, romance and career. The series was nominated in 2004 for Teen Choice Award for Choice Breakout TV Show and had seven nominations in major awards.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 66 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Meg DeLoatch
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Actress nomination for Eve
- official website: www2.warnerbros.com/web/television/jump_page/index.jsp?id=tv_divas&frompromo=television_moreshows_tv_eve
- 3460 is a Postal Code.
- 3460 is a Postal Code.
- 3460 a.k.a. Coriaria myrtifolia, called in English redoul, is a shrub to 2–3 m tall. Myrtifolia means myrtle-like leaves.
- 3460 a.k.a. Interferon gamma receptor 2 also known as IFNGR2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the IFNGR2 gene.
- 3460 a.k.a. interferon gamma receptor 2 (interferon gamma transducer 1) is a gene.
- also known as interferon gamma receptor accessory factor-1, interferon-gamma receptor beta chain
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 3460 to learn how to say it correctly!