- 348 a.k.a. Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is situated in the Carpathian Basin and is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west. The country's capital and largest city is Budapest. Hungary is a member of the European Union, NATO, the OECD, the Visegrád Group, and the Schengen Area. The official language is Hungarian, which is the most widely spoken non-Indo-European language in Europe.
- also known as Magyarország; Hungary, Europe; Magyarorszag; Republic of Hungary
- founded in (1120 years ago)
- part of Eurasia, Europe, Kingdom of Hungary
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- member: Hungarian / Magyar = a native or inhabitant of Hungary
- read more about Hungary (country)
- 348 a.k.a. The Cannon Ball roller coaster is a wooden roller coaster at Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, Lakeview, Georgia, near Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was designed by John C. Allen and opened in 1967 as Lake Winnie's first roller coaster.
348 a.k.a. Transylvania Press is a publisher.
"348" a.k.a. "Mid-Flinx" is a science fiction novel written by Alan Dean Foster. The book is the sixth chronologically in the Pip and Flinx series.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-11
- released in (20 years ago)
348 a.k.a. Eek! The Cat is an American-Canadian animated series, created by Savage Steve Holland and Bill Kopp and produced by Fox Kids and Savage Studios with animation by Nelvana, that ran from 1992 to 1997. It aired on YTV from 1992 to 1998 in Canada.
- also known as Eek! Le chat
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 63 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Savage Steve Holland
- regular cast:
- Tawny Kitaen
- Cam Clarke
- Adam Goldberg
- Bill Kopp
- Savage Steve Holland
- Charlie Adler
- Elinor Donahue
- Brad Garrett as Thuggo
- E.G. Daily
- Dan Castellaneta
- Gary Owens
- John Kassir
- "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Curtis Armstrong
- John Landis
- Jaid Barrymore
- Mr. T
- Kurtwood Smith
- Kimberley Kates
- Bronson Pinchot
- Jason Priestley as Bo Diddly Squat
- William Shatner as Star Commander Berzerk
- Tim Curry
- Pauline Little
- Arthur Holden
- Susan Glover
- Rick Jones
- Mark Camacho
- Harry Hill
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Children's television series, Comedy, Family
- award: - Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in Animation nomination for Savage Steve Holland & Bill Kopp
- 348 a.k.a. apolipoprotein E is a gene.
- also known as Alzheimer disease 2 (APOE*E4-associated, late onset); apolipoprotein E3
- 348 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 10: The 10th series of The Bill, a British television drama, consisted of 156 episodes. On 3 October 2012 The Bill Series 10 Part 1 & 2, The Bill Series 10 Part 3 & 4 DVD sets were released.
- also known as The Bill
- 348 a.k.a. Other conditions of brain is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 348 to learn how to say it correctly!