3499 a.k.a. Family Affair is an American sitcom that aired on CBS from September 12, 1966 to September 9, 1971. The series explored the trials of well-to-do civil engineer and bachelor Bill Davis as he attempted to raise his brother's orphaned children in his luxury New York City apartment. Davis' traditional English gentleman's gentleman, Mr. Giles French, also had adjustments to make as he became saddled with the responsibility of caring for 15-year-old Cissy and the 6-year-old twins, Jody and Buffy.
- begun on and completed on (44 years ago)
- 138 episodes of 20 or 25 or 30 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Don Fedderson & Edmund L. Hartmann
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Family
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy nomination for Don Fedderson
- TV Land Favorite Nanny Award nomination for Sebastian Cabot
"3499" a.k.a. "Islands of the Sun" is a book by Jack Williamson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1935
- 3499 a.k.a. Urticaceae, the nettle family, is a family of flowering plants. The family name comes from the genus Urtica. The Urticaceae include a number of well-known and useful plants, including the aforementioned nettles, ramie, māmaki, and ajlai.
- also known as 荨麻科
- 3499 a.k.a. 10-8 - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 3499 a.k.a. immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon P2 is a gene.