|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 35
What does 35 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 35 a.k.a. Ille-et-Vilaine is a department of France, located in the region of Brittany in the northwest of the country.
- 35 a.k.a. Kentucky Kingdom is an amusement park in Louisville, Kentucky. The 63-acre park includes a collection of amusement rides and a water park named Hurricane Bay. The park reopened to the public on May 24, 2014.
- "35" is a musical album of Simon Jul Jørgensen.
- released on
- "35" is a musical album of Mary Cutrufello.
- released in (7 years ago)
"35" a.k.a. "Pirates of Venus" is the first book in the Venus series by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the last major series in Burroughs's career. It was first serialized in six parts in Argosy in 1932 and published in book form two years later by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. The events occur on a fictionalized version of the planet Venus, known as "Amtor" to its inhabitants.
- also known as "Pirates of Venus (Carson Napier Venus Adventures 1) (Classic Ace SF, F-179)"; "Pirates of Venus (Carson Napier Adventures #1) (Ace SF Classic, 66500)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Science fantasy
- subject: Venus
- copyright: 1934
- released in (81 years ago)
35 a.k.a. Day by Day is an American sitcom starring Douglas Sheehan, Linda Kelsey, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Courtney Thorne-Smith, and Thora Birch. Day by Day was telecast from February 29, 1988, through June 25, 1989, on NBC.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 33 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Gary David Goldberg & Andy Borowitz
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for Leslie Nielsen
- 35 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 34 và ngay trước 36.
- 35 a.k.a. acyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, C-2 to C-3 short chain is a gene.