354 a.k.a. Going Straight is a BBC sitcom which was a direct spin-off from Porridge, starring Ronnie Barker as Norman Stanley Fletcher, newly released from the fictional Slade Prison where the earlier series had been set.
- begun on and completed on (37 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Dick Clement & Ian La Frenais
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Performance nomination for Ronnie Barker
- British Academy Television Award for Best Situation Comedy nomination for Sydney Lotterby
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Performance, received by Ronnie Barker
- British Academy Television Award for Best Situation Comedy, received by Sydney Lotterby
"354" a.k.a. "Present tense" is a book by Dave Duncan.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-11
354 a.k.a. Royal Fireworks/Silk Label is a publisher.
- 354 a.k.a. Prostate-specific antigen, also known as gamma-seminoprotein or kallikrein-3, is a glycoprotein enzyme encoded in humans by the KLK3 gene. PSA is a member of the kallikrein-related peptidase family and is secreted by the epithelial cells of the prostate gland. PSA is produced for the ejaculate, where it liquefies semen in the seminal coagulum and allows sperm to swim freely. It is also believed to be instrumental in dissolving cervical mucus, allowing the entry of sperm into the uterus.
- also known as Prostate specific antigen; kallikrein-related peptidase 3; semenogelase; P-30 antigen; seminin; gamma-seminoprotein; kallikrein 3, (prostate specific antigen)
- 354 a.k.a. Azotobacter vinelandii is gram-negative diazotroph that can fix nitrogen while grown aerobically. It is a genetically tractable system that is used to study nitrogen fixation. These bacteria are easily cultured and grown.
- 354 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 16: Series 16 of British television drama The Bill consisted of 88 episodes, broadcast between 4 January – 26 December 2000. As well as 83 regular episodes, the series also included a two-part recap special, Kiss Off, featuring a condensed broadcast of the Series 15 episodes "Lone Ranger", "Old Flame", "Push It" and "Kiss Off", prior to a special episode, The Trial of Eddie Santini, which provides closure to the Santini storyline from 1999. The series also sees a major cast change, when the entire CID team are suspended in the light of the Don Beech Scandal, with the third largest cast clearance, with 10 cast members leaving, with season 25 in second, where 11 cast members left, and season 18 having the most, which had 13 cast members leaving.
- also known as The Bill
- 354 a.k.a. Mononeuritis of upper limb and mononeuritis multiplex is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 354 to learn how to say it correctly!