3550 a.k.a. Saltbush: Atriplex is a plant genus of 250-300 species, known by the common names of saltbush and orache. It belongs to the subfamily Chenopodioideae of the family Amaranthaceae. The genus is quite variable and widely distributed. It includes many desert and seashore plants and halophytes, as well as plants of moist environments. The generic name originated in Latin and was applied by Pliny the Elder to the edible oraches. The name saltbush derives from the fact that the plants retain salt in their leaves, which makes them of great use in areas affected by soil salination.
- also known as Spinach, raw; orache; orach; Atriplex
"3550" a.k.a. "Creatures of the Abyss" is a book by Murray Leinster.
- also known as "The Listeners", The Listeners
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1961-08
3550 a.k.a. First Monday is an American television midseason replacement drama centered on the U.S. Supreme Court. Like another 2002 series, The Court, it was inspired by the prominent role the Supreme Court played in settling the 2000 presidential election. However, public interest in the high court had receded by the time the two shows premiered, and neither was successful.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Donald P. Bellisario
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Main Title Theme Music nomination for Bruce Broughton
3550 a.k.a. O Books is a publisher.
3550 is a Postal Code.
- 3550 a.k.a. IK cytokine, down-regulator of HLA II is a gene.
- also known as RD element, IK factor, chondrosarcoma-associated protein 2, RED protein, prer protein
- 3550 a.k.a. The Rosie O'Donnell Show - Season 7 is a tv season.