356 a.k.a. Funk & Wagnalls: Funk & Wagnalls was an American publisher known for its reference works, including A Standard Dictionary of the English Language, and the Funk & Wagnalls Standard Encyclopedia.
"356" a.k.a. "The Two Georges" is an alternate history novel co-written by science fiction author Harry Turtledove and Oscar-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss. It was originally published in 1995 by Hodder & Stoughton in the United Kingdom, and in 1996 by Tor Books in the United States, and was nominated for the 1995 Sidewise Award for Alternate History.
- language: English Language
- authors: Harry Turtledove & Richard Dreyfuss
- genres: Alternate history, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-10
- 356 a.k.a. Rhizobiales is the name of an order of alpha proteobacteria. They are Gram-negative.
- 356 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 18: Series 18 of British television drama The Bill consisted of 86 episodes, broadcast between 3 January and 31 December 2002. This series marked a massive change for the show, after it received a new executive producer, Paul Marquess. Series 18 became the first series to be broadcast in serial format, and generally, only one episode was broadcast per week. The style of the programme also noticeably changes, becoming less police procedural and more "soap opera". As well featuring 80 regular episodes, the series featured a six-part serial based around PC Dave Quinnan, to mark his departure from the series. This series also saw another major cast change, with departures of several central characters. This made a total of 13 cast members to leave the show, the most in any season with season 25 in second, where 11 cast members left, and season 16 in third, which had 10 cast members leaving.
- also known as The Bill
- 356 a.k.a. Hereditary and idiopathic peripheral neuropathy is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 356 a.k.a. Bonehead Detectives of the Paleo World is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- 356 a.k.a. Fas ligand (TNF superfamily, member 6) is a gene.
- also known as tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 6; apoptosis (APO-1) antigen ligand 1; fas ligand; CD95 ligand
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 356 to learn how to say it correctly!