"3563" a.k.a. "The Hot Spot" is a book by Murray Leinster.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1969-04
- 3563 a.k.a. The Amaranthaceae, the Amaranth family, represent the most species-rich lineage within the flowering plant order of Caryophyllales. Now including the former goosefoot family, the extended family contains approximately 180 genera and 2,500 species.
- also known as 莧科
- 3563 a.k.a. The Chenopodiaceae are a family of flowering plants, also called the goosefoot family. Although widely recognized in most plant classifications, the more recent gene-based APG system and the APG II system have included these plants in the family Amaranthaceae; molecular phylogeny has shown it to be paraphyletic.
- also known as 藜亚科
- 3563 a.k.a. Flo is an American sitcom which aired on CBS from 1980 to 1981. The series is a spin-off for Polly Holliday who portrayed the sassy and street-smart waitress Florence Jean "Flo" Castleberry on the sitcom Alice. Flo was taped in front of a live studio audience at The Burbank Studios, Stage 6 in Burbank, California. The series was cancelled at the end of its second season.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Dick Clair
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series nomination for Polly Holliday
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy nomination for Polly Holliday
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Geoffrey Lewis
- People's Choice Award for Favorite Actress in a New TV Series nomination for Polly Holliday
- 3563 a.k.a. interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity) is a gene.
- also known as interleukin 3 receptor, alpha; CD123 antigen; Interleukin-3 receptor