358 a.k.a. Diamond is a publisher.
"358" a.k.a. "This Day All Gods Die", officially The Gap into Ruin: This Day All Gods Die, is a science fiction novel by Stephen R. Donaldson, being the final book of The Gap Cycle.
- also known as "This Day All Gods Die (Gap)", "The Gap into Ruin: This Day All Gods Die"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-04
- released in (19 years ago)
- 358 a.k.a. Agrobacterium tumefaciens is the causal agent of crown gall disease in over 140 species of eudicots. It is a rod-shaped, Gram-negative soil bacterium. Symptoms are caused by the insertion of a small segment of DNA, from a plasmid, into the plant cell, which is incorporated at a semi.-random location into the plant genome.
- also known as Rhizobium radiobacter
- 358 a.k.a. Neuromuscular disease is a very broad term that encompasses many diseases and ailments that impair the functioning of the muscles, either directly, being pathologies of the muscle, or indirectly, being pathologies of nerves or neuromuscular junctions.
- also known as Neuromuscular Diseases, Neuromuscular disorder
- 358 a.k.a. Harry Enfield and Chums is a TV program that first aired in November 1994.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
- some of the awards:
- National Television Award for Most Popular Comedy Performer nomination for Harry Enfield
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Performance nomination for Kathy Burke
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Performance nomination for Harry Enfield
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Programme nomination for Sophie Clarke-Jervoise & Dominic Brigstocke
- 358 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 2: The second series of The Bill, a British television drama, consisted of twelve episodes, broadcast between 11 November 1985 and 10 February 1986. The series was released on DVD on 26 October 2005 in the United Kingdom, before being made available as part of a three-season box set on 10 May 2006 in Australia. The series was made available as a separate season in Australia on 3 August 2011. The above DVD artwork is taken from the most recent Australian release. It features an image of PC June Ackland. The British artwork features a collage image featuring PC Reg Hollis, Supt. Charles Brownlow, Sgt. Bob Cryer and DS Ted Roach. The original Australian three-season box set features a sole image of Sgt. Bob Cryer. The initial DVD release of the season in the United Kingdom suffered from technical faults, with the episodes on disc one being replicated on disc three by mistake.
- also known as The Bill
- 358 a.k.a. aquaporin 1 (Colton blood group) is a gene.
- also known as Colton blood group; aquaporin 1 (channel-forming integral protein, 28kDa, CO blood group); aquaporin 1; aquaporin 1 (channel-forming integral protein, 28kDa); channel-like integral membrane protein, 28-kDa
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 358 to learn how to say it correctly!