On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 36
What does 36 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 36 a.k.a. Indre is a department in the centre of France named after the river Indre. The inhabitants of the department are called Indriens.
- 36 a.k.a. North Yorkshire is a county in England. It is a non-metropolitan or shire county located in the Yorkshire and the Humber region of England, and a ceremonial county primarily in that region but partly in North East England. Created in 1974 by the Local Government Act 1972 it covers an area of 8,654 square kilometres, making it the largest ceremonial county in England. The majority of the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors lie within North Yorkshire's boundaries, and around 40% of the county is covered by National Parks. The largest settlements in North Yorkshire are Harrogate and Scarborough; the county town is Northallerton.
- 36 a.k.a. Silverwood Theme Park is an amusement park located in northern Idaho, United States, near the town of Coeur d'Alene, and just 47 miles from Spokane, Washington on U.S. Route 95. Owner Gary Norton opened the park in June 20, 1988 and originally included a few carnival rides, a main street with shops, and an authentic steam train that traveled in a 30-minute loop around the owner's property. From 1973 to 1988, the land with an airstrip and other attractions was operated as the Henley Aerodrome, named after the family whom Norton bought it from in 1981.
36 a.k.a. Fawcett is a publisher.
36 is a fictional character from the 2012 film 82.
- "36" est un EP du groupe piémontais Perturbazione, sorti en 1998.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "36" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Serj Tankian
- "36" a.k.a. "36¢" is a musical album of The Lowest Pair.
- "36" a.k.a. "36th Precinct": 36 Quai des Orfèvres is a 2004 French film directed by Olivier Marchal and starring Daniel Auteuil and Gérard Depardieu. The film takes place in Paris, where two cops are competing for the vacant seat of chief of the Paris Criminal police while involved in a search for a gang of violent thieves. The film is directed by Olivier Marchal, a former police officer who spent 12 years in the French police. The story is loosely inspired from real events which occurred during the 1980s in France. The film was nominated for eight César Awards.
- read more about 36th Precinct
- 36 a.k.a. It's a Living: It's a Living is an American sitcom set in a restaurant at the top of the Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. The show aired on ABC from October 30, 1980 until June 11, 1982. After the series was canceled, new episodes aired in first-run syndication from September 28, 1985 to April 8, 1989. The series was created by Stu Silver, Dick Clair and Jenna McMahon, and produced by Witt/Thomas Productions, later in association with Golden West Television and Lorimar-Telepictures.
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 120 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Dick Clair, Stu Silver, Jenna McMahon
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- "36" is a 2012 drama and experimental film written and directed by Nawapol Thamrongrattanarit.
- country: Thailand
- language: Thai Language
- producers: Aditya Assarat, Soros Sukhum, Nawapol Thamrongrattanarit
- production design by Rasiguet Sookkarn & Treesanga Itthisak
- written by Nawapol Thamrongrattanarit
- cinematography by Khumwan Pairach
- edited by Chonlasit Upanigkit
- music by Wuttipong Leetrakul
- genres: Drama, Experimental film
- released on
- "36" is a film.
- "36" is a 2011 short, comedy, thriller, western film written by Andrea Gómez and directed by Juan Fernando Andrés and Esteban Roel.
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- directors: Juan Fernando Andrés, Esteban Roel, Andrés Parilla
- producers: Juan Fernando Andrés & Andrés Parrilla
- art direction by Pablo Alonso
- written by Andrea Gómez
- cinematography by Ángel Amorós
- edited by Juan Fernando Andrés
- music by Paco Martín
- location: Madrid
- genres: Thriller, Western, Comedy
- released on (4 years ago)
- official website: cerotreintayseis.blogspot.mx
- 36: Το 36 είναι ο φυσικός αριθμός που βρίσκεται μετά από το 35 και πριν από το 37. Είναι ένας άρτιος αριθμός, αφού 36:2 = 18, δηλαδή διαιρείται με το 2, στο σύνολο των φυσικών αριθμών. Ο αριθμός 36 συμβολίζεται ως XXXVI στο ρωμαϊκό σύστημα αρίθμησης και ως ΛϚ´ ή λς΄ στο ελληνικό σύστημα αρίθμησης.
- 36 is a sports documentary television show that airs on NBC Sports Network and TSN. The show is a 36 hour documentary series following a specific athlete such as Patrick Kane. The show typically airs before the spotlighted player competes on the NBC Sports Network. The show is akin to HBO 24/7. On March 14, 2012, 36 expanded to have an episode about Zab Judah calling the show, Fight Night 36. Meanwhile, a 36 episode about IndyCar Series with Tony Kanaan first aired on April 1, 2012. MLS 36 debuted August 5, 2012 following Major League Soccer player Chris Wondolowski during the 2012 MLS All-Star Game. F1 36 debuted on March 29, 2013 featuring Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel.