- 361 a.k.a. 361˚: 361 Degrees International Limited is a major Chinese supplier of shoe and sports goods, primarily in the People's Republic of China. 361 Degrees counts Li Ning Company, China Dongxiang, Xtep and Anta as its main competitors.
- also known as 361 degrees, 361 Degrees International
- official website: www.361sport.com
- 361 a.k.a. Marshall-Pickering is a publisher.
- released on (7 years ago)
- 361 a.k.a. WACY-TV, virtual channel 32, is a MyNetworkTV-affiliated television station serving Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States, that is licensed to Appleton. The station is owned by the Journal Broadcast Group, as part of a duopoly with NBC affiliate WGBA-TV. The two stations share studios on North Road along Airport Drive/WIS 172 in the Green Bay suburb of Ashwaubenon, WACY's transmitter is located in the Shirley section of Glenmore, Wisconsin. The station is also available on Time Warner Cable channel 83, and CenturyLink channel 13 and in high definition on digital channel 132.
- official website: www.mynew32.com
- 361 a.k.a. Live & Kicking: Live & Kicking was a BBC Saturday morning children's magazine programme, running from 1993 to 2001. The fourth in a succession of Saturday morning shows, it was the replacement for Going Live!, and took many of its features from it, such as phone-ins, games, comedy, competitions and the showing of cartoons. Once Live & Kicking had become established in series two, it reached its height in popularity during series four, when it was presented by Zoë Ball and Jamie Theakston; their final episode won a BAFTA award. After this the series ratings dropped with the launch of SMTV Live on ITV and was eventually cancelled in 2001.
- 361 a.k.a. aquaporin 4 is a gene.
- also known as aquaporin type4 transcript variant c, aquaporin-4, mercurial-insensitive water channel
- 361 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 3: The third series of The Bill, a British television drama, consisted of twelve episodes, broadcast between 21 September and 7 December 1987. The series was first released on DVD as part of a three-season box set on 10 May 2006 in Australia. It was later made available as a separate season in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2007, and in Australia on 3 August 2011. The above DVD artwork is taken from the most recent Australian release. It features an image of Ch. Supt. Charles Brownlow. The British artwork features a collage image featuring DI Roy Galloway, PCs Nick Shaw and Viv Martella, and DC Mike Dashwood. The original Australian three-season box set features a sole image of Sgt. Bob Cryer.
- also known as The Bill
- 361 a.k.a. Retinal detachments and defects is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 361 to learn how to say it correctly!