3622 a.k.a. Full House is an American sitcom created by Jeff Franklin for ABC. Set in San Francisco, California, the show chronicles widowed father Danny Tanner, who, after the death of his wife Pam, enlists his best friend Joey Gladstone and his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopolis to help raise his three daughters, D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle. It aired from September 22, 1987 to May 23, 1995, broadcasting 8 seasons and 192 episodes.
- also known as 瘋狂奶爸
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 192 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 8 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Jeff Franklin
- regular cast:
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner between and (8 years and 4 months)
- John Stamos as Jesse Katsopolis between and (8 years and 4 months)
- Candace Cameron-Bure as D.J. Tanner between and (8 years and 4 months)
- Lori Loughlin as Rebecca Katsopolis between and (6 years and 7 months)
- Bob Saget as Danny Tanner between and (7 years and 8 months)
- David Alan Coulier as Joey Gladstone between and (7 years and 8 months)
- Mary-Kate Olsen as Michelle Tanner between and (7 years and 8 months)
- Ashley Olsen as Michelle Tanner between and (8 years and 4 months)
- Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit as Nicky Katsopolis between and (2 years and 8 months)
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler between and (7 years and 7 months)
- Daniel Renteria as Nicky Katsopolis
- Kevin Renteria as Alex Katsopolis
- Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit as Alex Katsopolis between and (2 years and 8 months)
- Scott Weinger as Steve Hale between and (3 years and 6 months)
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy, Family, Drama
- some of the awards:
- People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Actress, received by Candace Cameron-Bure
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Animal Star (Comet) nomination for Air Buddy
"3622" a.k.a. "Finnley Wren" is a book by Philip Wylie.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1934
3622 a.k.a. Fanfare is a publisher.
3622 is a Postal Code.
- 3622 a.k.a. Arrested Development Season 2: The second season of the television comedy series Arrested Development aired between November 7, 2004 and April 17, 2005, on Fox in the United States. It consisted of 18 episodes, each running approximately 22 minutes in length. The second season was released on DVD in region 1 on October 11, 2005, in region 2 on January 23, 2006 and in region 4 on March 15, 2006.
- also known as Arrested Development
- 3622 a.k.a. inhibitor of growth family, member 2 is a gene.
- also known as inhibitor of growth 1-like; inhibitor of growth family, member 1-like